WordPress still remain one of the best content management system that use for blogging or website. WordPress is well demand among blogger and professional website developer because of its flexibility.
I personally love WP, don’t let me bombard you with too much story about wordpress anyway. Today am sharing with you how to create custom menu in wordprees.
How to Add Custom Menus from Dashboard
Login to your WP admin > Dashboard > Appearance > Menus. Below is the image on how is look like at back end in admin
- Type in the Name “Main-menu” click on create menu
- By the left you see button “View All ” UnderPages click on it to display all the available pages.
- Select the pages and then click on Add to Menu
- Menu Setting : Select the the location you want the menus to appear
- Finally Click on Save Menu
- Preview your site to see the change you have made.
You can adjust the position of the menu by click and drag on the list of pages . move the page up or down still you are ok with where you want to place it .
Next Post >How to create sub-menu in wordpress
let me know if any problem to create custom menu in wordpress via comment box .
If you like My post, Subscribe to Techmabo Feed Via EMAIL to receive instant updates. or Share this with friends and Family they may like it
Connect With Us By:
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Join us on Google+